Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reveal Day

Yesterday was reveal day over at Tangled Textiles. (head over to see the rest of the group quilts!) Vicki had given us "Process" as our theme this time which meant we could do whatever we like as long as we documented our process. Having too many choices can make decisions tough and it took me a LONG time to move from sketchbook to fabric. I ended up going fairly simple in my design and chose to take a photograph from the garden which is where I've spent so much of my time the past couple months. Below are a few photos taken to document my "Process" of Garden 2014.






2 comments:

  1. Your Gaillardia looks so real; especially the centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun working on this one, wasn't it? Makes me look forward to returning to a wonderful summer in the garden when the snow stops flying.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!