Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Starting Classes This Week!

Summer's over, and I start my new teaching position this week, hand building at the JCC in Boca Raton. Classes are on Tuesday or Thursday and include open studio time. There are also wheel classes with Marilyn Wander on Mondays or Wednesdays. All levels are welcome and we both will include hand building or wheel in our classes so classes are flexible. If anyone is interested in classes send me an email or call Barbara at (561) 954-3262.

Above are some warm up mugs waiting for my next kiln load and below are the last photos taken of birds from vacation this summer. It was almost dark when I saw this owl land on a tree. I rushed out and tried taking its photo using my flash. It's not a great photo but better than I expected!


Happy October everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting the teaching job - I'm sure it will be wonderful. The owl pictures are lovely, almost look like they are painted.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!