Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Inspiration

Earlier this summer a friend and I were hiking and came across an interesting art show, a medical office that offers there wall space for art shows, had fiber art on display. Of course we went in and here are a few of the art quilts from the show.

I wish I could tell you the names of the artists but I did not write them down. I did meet one of the quilt artists and she gave me her card and I cannot find it!

This is the setting of the show .....
Elizabeth and I also found these inspirations on our hikes this summer .....
As summer comes to an end I hope you are enjoying your September whatever season you are in!


3 comments:

  1. wow Gina, that photo of the bird is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love your nature photos too, as you know. The quilts are lovely, especially the blue one. It looks like your brak was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the quilts are nice, and I am particularly fond of the one with the beige background. What a great way to spice up a medical office.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!