Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Celebrate!

Summer has become my time to visit friends and family in Canada. Lucky me, that means flying up to British Columbia, possibly my favorite place in the world. This year is the first time I've had a time commitment, that of creating an art quilt with a deadline of August 18th, while I'm still away. The theme is 'Celebrate' which seemed perfect for summer holidays but being away from home and my studio it is presenting a true challenge. I have a couple days to overcome the obstacles and get something together so I am optimistic but realistic. This will not be my star composition although it may have a little star quality in perhaps shapes? If you'd like to see what everyone is up in the Tangled Textiles group head over to http://tangledtextiles.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Lovely shot Gina! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous starfish picture! Wish I was joining you two on Sunday - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice inspiration. Can you print it on fabric to make a quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Canada! Enjoy and have a creative time.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!